About the RAA 24/7 Road Service for New Vehicles
Whether you run out of petrol at Noosa or lock your keys in the car at Gawler, you wont be left stranded with our Free RAA road Service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Valid for five years.
The important condition of providing RAA Road Service is your Vehicle has to be serviced only by Jarvis in accordance with the terms and conditons detailed in the Jarvis Warranty Program.
24 HOUR TOLL FREE TELEPHONE Customer support providing SPECIFIC SERVICES and PROFESSIONAL ADVICE as detailed below.
Road Service Response
Once a call for assistance is received, either from your home or on the road, a RAA mobile service will be despatched to the scene to rectify, on the spot, the following roadside difficulties:
- Flat Battery - Jump start Vehicle
- Flat Tyre - Replace flat tyre with Vehicle’s spare (If available)
- Out of Fuel - Supply minimum 5 litres (unleaded), cost of fuel at driver’s expense
- Lock outs - Access car/Locksmith services available
Towing - Breakdown
If your vehicle breaks down in the Adelaide metro area or the Barossa and is unable to be quickly mechanically repaired or safely driven, the vehicle, including the driver, will be transported to the nearest Jarvis Service Centre. Should the breakdown occur outside the Adelaide metro area or the Barossa, the vehicle will be transported to the nearest RAA depot where arrangements can be made for the vehicle’s repair. This also applies when a breakdown occurs outside of our Service Centre’s operating hours, when arrangements can be made to store the vehicle and transport when the Service Centre or repair facility is open.
In a situation where a breakdown occurs interstate, the vehicle would be transported to the nearest Service Centre or mechanical repair facility.
A 40km metro / 64km country (round trip) free of charge service for roadside response and breakdown applies on a NATIONAL basis, with all excess kms charged at the recommended industry rates.
We will relay urgent messages to family, friends and business associates, likely to be concerned by disruption or delay and arrange for alternative transport in the case of a major breakdown or accident i.e. taxi. (Cost at driver’s expense)
- Trucks, heavy equipment and vehicles over 2.5 tonnes gross
- Bogged Vehicles that require specialist heavy equipment for removal and/or are not within easy reach of a public thoroughfare
- Vehicles used for hire or reward
- Vehicles located off Public roads (other than private residence)
- Limited to eight call outs per annum
- Vehicles not serviced at Jarvis (in accordance with the terms and conditions detailed in the Jarvis Warranty Program)